Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 15 and 26

On these next two trips to Eyeball, I had a great deal of fun.  At the time they were working on another Amazon Kindle project.  This time it was my job to work on the background which would consist of a book shelf and books.  Being copyright laws, the books on the shelf had to be made up titles and authors.  So the first step was for me to come up with a bunch of made-up titles and authors, then search the database to make sure that none on them replicating anything else.  For this i decided to use my friends and things that they were notorious for doing, and made them the authors and title for the books.  Than it was my job to bring these books to life in after effects by adding them on layers and key frame than set up their movement tracks.  From there the other people at Eyeball took over and finished the project, and I went home and told my friends that I used them for a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment