Thursday, May 5, 2011
April 8th
April 8th was almost worse than the past two weeks because they had nothing for me to do, so I got stuck doing errands for the company. First thing i had to do was deliver a package to another production company that was working as a team with Eyeball at the time. Than when I got back I had to file away all these videos, which took me a while because I had to put them back in order by reading the labels to the videos which had pretty bad hand writing. After that i had to return a few videos to Blockbuster that Eyeball had borrowed to use footage for one of the projects they were working on. Later after that I helped the secretary organize and put int envelopes peoples paycheck from the past six months. I didn't mind that one though because I got to see what people make for the work they do. All and all it wasn't as bad as capturing the terrible dance videos, but it wasn't as productive as all the other days. I don't mind though because I owe them that day for all the help that they gave me, and it wasn't bad exploring the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment