Thursday, May 5, 2011
March 25th and April 1st
The next two times I went to Eyeball probably were the two most boring days I had there. Being that everyone was busy on other projects that started while I was at school for the majority of the week, I got stuck working on a project that the boss's mom needed their help on. She was doing a documentary on a dance studio she ran a few decades ago. My job was to watch all the video and label them all because they had no labels on them. The videos were so boring being half of them were from the late 70's and 80's and if I was lucky the 90's. Than after I labeled all the videos I had to capture only the footage that they would be able to use to Final Cut Pro. It was an awful two days there but I can't complain because I walked out of their a capturing expert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment