Thursday, May 5, 2011
March 4th and 18th
On these two days they gave me the opportunity to work on an Amazon commercial. They showed me the objective which was to use famous celebrities to sell their product. The celebrities they were using are, Johnny Depp, Lady Gaga, and Eminem. It was my job to locate video via youtube and other media website of these celebrities walking around outside of their jobs. We were than gonna edit Amazon Kindles into their arms and add voice overs of them talking about the Kindle. It was very hard to find basic footage of these stars because when taped they know they are in the public eye so they act as if they were doing their job. I did find the footage though so that was great, and even though I didn't do anything with Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop, I still had a productive two days because I was involved in the pre production.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment